Thursday, January 8, 2009

Page 2-Complete!

Ah, yes! 2 down, 28 more to go. LOL!

Yes, Dana, Mary survived our meeting and I did NOT pour a coke inside her purse. I'm sure she was thrilled. I actually acted my age instead of like a 2 year old. I try my best to make a good first impression. In fact, if you will remember, the true me didn't start showing up until at least the 3rd meeting. Donna was just unlucky to meet me for the first time when I was with you. LOL!!

I spent the morning picking up around the house so it could be cleaned and the afternoon working on auction. 52 days and counting. I spent the day at church checking in on the art show meeting, the lady doing our links on the church website, the maintenance staff to make sure we were straight on set up days and times, etc. Then I spent until around 8 pm making calls to secure items, hosts for events, etc. I need a pencil and paper with me at all times to write down everything I know I won't remember in 5 minutes. I feel like the little engine who could. I keep telling myself, I think I can, I think I can. In 52 days I'll know if I could. LOL!!

I would appreciate it if you all would keep my husband in your prayers. The next few days will determine if his company will go under or have a chance to succeed. If it goes under, that means no job for who knows how long. He is an investment manager, so you can imagine that the past year has not been good. There is a lot to the story, but a lot has to do with poor management and he is helpless to stop it because they won't listen to him. Anyway, the next week is crucial.

I'm off to bed. I went to bed early and slept well last night, but I'm just now feeling sleepy, so I'd better go while I can. I'll take pictures and try to post by the weekend.

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment