Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Don't Fret, Becky!

I stitched on FAS again last night. I guess that I am so close to the finish line that it is killing me at this point! I am about 1/2 finished with the current page. Or more. Those corner pages with the border takes a lot, and I have all of the border done. Anyhow, I am on a roll with it right now. I stitched through two episodes of Unit. I am figuring that I will more than likely finish this before I really get into the SAL. I may work on it from time to time, don't get me wrong, but I am excited about getting close to being done with FAS. I figure you have auction coming up, I will have time to catch up with you! LOL! Even though the floss is variegated (on FAS), it's the same thing over and over.... :o) It will be pretty when done. Bet you can't guess what my $50 GC to the post will be going towards???

I saw that pattern briefly on Suzanne's blog and wondered how long before you saw it.... Time to get ready for work AGAIN! DRAT! Oh, I will keep you updated on what is going on there.....

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment