Sunday, January 11, 2009

Not to worry!

You aren't the only one who has put it aside for a bit. I have been stitching on FAS, when I have been stitching. I had big plans to sit and stitch ALL DAY yesterday! Around 10:00 I sat down to start doing so. A little bit later I got up to get some stuff out for supper that evening, only to discover that our fridge had apparently went out! Things i the freezer were thawing/thawed! ARRGH! I had been hearing a random clicking int he kitchen, and had actually mentioned it to Bryon, but it would not have mattered anyway. It was the compressor...so I spent the day emptying, throwing away, and then cleaning the floor, and then going to town and buying another fridge, and then putting everything back! We got a quote on having the compressor fixed, which would have been half of what the new one cost! The last one was only 6 years old. Grrrr.... Such is life, I guess...

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment