Tuesday, January 6, 2009

No Stitching for me today! Boo Hoo!

Well, school doesn't start here until tomorrow, so Whitney and I had a bit of time this morning for breakfast at Cracker Barrel (to celebrate having our house back to the normal number of inhabitants) and a quick stop by the mall. Then I came home to do some auction work, then met Mary, YES, OUR MARY, at the Stitchin' Post for some shopping and dinner at Dana's 2nd favorite restaurant, O'Charley's. I then invited her to visit "The Inner Sanctum" where we fondled some stash and planned our stitching for the rest of our lives. It was a great visit and we had a great time!! Thanks, Mary, for letting me know you were going to be in town!!

Chris, you would have been SO proud of me! I enabled Mary to buy a chart! I was the pot-stirrer for once. You have taught me well!

So, no stitching for me today, but I got quite a bit done last night. Maybe I'll post a pic tomorrow night. I will be at the church working on auction things tomorrow for most of the day and I have meetings on Wednesday morning and afternoon. You all might get ahead of me now, but come March, I'll catch up!!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment